My Dog is Better than Your Dog!

I have the happiest, best doggie in the world!

Oslo came to work with me today. Every so often I bring him with me on a Friday. Usually it's just when Chris can't get home for lunch to let him out.

Everyone in the office loves him (how could they not?). He loves running around the warehouse playing fetch with the warehouse guys. He always has a big happy smile on his face. When I'm at my desk he is such a good boy...he usually lies down with his ball or rawhide. And every time I get up he gets excited and follows me wherever I go. Sometimes he takes his tennis ball or rawhide, but he really loves running around with his EvangeBall. (He is learning the salvation message through the colors on the soccer ball.) He's a soccer player just like his daddy.

As much as he loves his time with Mommy at work, he mostly looks forward to his lunchtime walk with Billy. Billy works in the warehouse and whenever Oslo visits, they go on a nice walk down to the canyon behind the office park. He loves all the sights and smells and special attention from passers-by.

Today was especially fun because Daddy came to visit! Chris came to help set up for an "Estate Sale" at our office tomorrow (to hopefully sell some of Grandma's things since she's in a small assisted living home). Oslo didn't know where to stay. He kept wandering between Mommy's desk and everywhere else in the office. Such an exciting day!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.