Baby Fever

I know a lot of people who either have a baby or are expecting a baby. Before I go on, let me say that I'm not ready for a baby of my own yet. But for years now, I've ooh'd at my friends' adorable babies with their cute little outfits and accessories. And I've gone into stores and ahh'd at all the baby stuff. Well, my sister Ashley is now halfway through her pregnancy and we just found out it's a girl!

After all these years of pent up baby clothes-buying energy, I went baby shopping. (That's what Chris gets when he goes to Mammoth with the boys and I have the whole weekend to myself.) After going into the first store and wanting to buy an armful of clothes, I had to set some ground rules. Everything is cute. So I'm only going to buy the really super-cute things I can't bear not to see little Madison Grace wearing!

Nothing in the first store. A few things in the second. On to the third...I knew Old Navy was my favorite store for me...and now it's my favorite store for baby. I was passing by when I thought, "Oh I'll just stop in and look at baby clothes." I looked alright. They not only had the cutest baby stuff I'd ever seen, but the entire baby department was 40% off! (All you who have babies...head to Old Navy this week.) Anyway, much dinero later (well worth it), I have the cutest outfits for one well-dressed baby girl!

I think I fulfilled my baby itch. Chris is lucky...it was only buying for a baby that I needed...not the baby itself :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.