Foodie

I'm such a foodie. I'm pretty much watching FoodNetwork if the TV is on (unless Chris has the remote or if Paula Deen is on). I get so inspired by the cooks. I actually try a lot of their techniques and recipes.

The most recent recipe I tried was from Ellie Krieger...she's known for her healthy meals. I don't typically like shrimp, but I made Popcorn Shrimp with Chili-Lime dipping sauce. I don't mind shrimp so much if I can't actually see it. I know, I'm weird. This was battered in a mixture chili powder, gluten-free all-purpose flour, and a few other spices; dipped in egg whites; and coated with cornmeal. Interesting, eh? For the recipe, go to foodnetwork.com and search for popcorn shrimp. It's one of the first to come up.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.