My Newest iPhone app: iHeart Radio

Chris and I are addicted to the Mikey Show on Rock 105.3 in the mornings. We wake up to them, laugh in bed for an hour or so before we get up, listen while we get ready for work, and listen on the way to work. I often find myself sitting in my car in the parking lot to finish listening to a bit before I go into the office. I recently got a shower radio so I could listen in the shower, and Chris got a Walkman so he could listen when he takes Oslo to the dog park. When we drive to Mammoth we download podcasts of past shows to listen to on our long, boring drive. Makes the time go by so much faster! We're ADDICTED!

Well, Chris just found an app for our iPhones called iHeart Radio. It's put out by Clearchannel so you can listen to all of Clearchannel's radio stations on your iPhone. Now if we are driving and go out of range...just listen on our iPhone. Chris doesn't need his Walkman anymore because he can listen on his iPhone. If there's a good bit on when I need to go into the office...just listen on my iPhone. You get the picture. The iPhone apps and features never cease to amaze me.

(For those who are curious about my addiction, The Mikey Show is on 105.3 weekday mornings 6-10...sometimes 10:30...or whenever they feel like finishing. You can also listen live online at www.mikeyshow.com)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.