I'm officially COOL!

Last night Chris and I became proud new owners of iPhones! We've both been wanting one for a long time, so we both asked for Apple/iPhone gift cards for Christmas. Our family/friends were so good to us! We were able to get 2 of the 16GB iPhones and only had to pay $50 out of pocket. Here's a picture of the used gift cards. Our Genius Apple tech got a kick out of scanning all the cards. He said we hold the record for the most gift cards used. Go us! He's actually the one who staged this picture :)


I was so excited that I couldn't even hold the box forward for the picture. Thanks, Meli, for documenting this important milestone in our lives! I'm glad you don't have to be embarrassed to be my friend anymore! :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.