Recipe Week Day 3: Spicy Peanut Sauce

I love peanut sauce, and I've tried many different recipes for it. This one has been my favorite time and time again. Plus, it's super easy to make! I usually serve it with chicken skewers or grilled chicken breast as a dipping sauce.

Adapted from Ellie Krieger on Foodnetwork.

Time: about 10 min. Serves 4

Ingredients:
1/2 C peanut butter (chunky or smooth works)
1/4 C chicken broth (I make sure mine is gluten-free as well)
3 tbsp soy sauce (Tamari wheat-free if you're gluten-free)
1-1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1-1/2 tbsp minced fresh ginger (or 3/4 tbsp ground dried ginger)
2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
1 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp chili flakes (or to taste)
3-4 tbsp onion, roughly chopped

Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Will keep well in the fridge for a few days. Sometimes I freeze in ice cube trays so I have individual portion sizes ready to defrost.

View Past Recipes:
Day1: Crockpot Turkey Chili
Day 2: Crockpot BBQ Beef
Bonus: Stovetop Turkey Chili

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.