Recipe Week Day 2: Crockpot BBQ Beef

I'm going to go ahead and start off my Recipe Week with both of my Crockpot recipes. But who am I kidding....I'm really posting them for my own selfish reasons. I can't find them on Allrecipes.com anymore and I already had a scare that I lost my only copies of my 2 favorite Crockpot recipes! I really only have 2 that I go to on a regular basis. Now I have a record of them online :)

(This fabulous BBQ beef recipe was submitted by Corwynn on Allrecipes.com...love that site! I altered it a bit, though.)

Prep time: 20 min. Cook time: 8-10 hrs.

  • 1-1/2 cups ketchup
  • 1/4 C packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 C red wine vigegar
  • 2 tbsp dijon mustard
  • 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 tsp kosher salt
  • 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 4-lb boneless chuck roast
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients (except roast).

2. Place chuck roast in Crockpot and pour ketchup mixture over it. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hrs.

3. Remove chuck roast from Crockpot, shred with a fork, and return to Crockpot. Stir meat to evenly coat with sauce. (The recipe says to continue cooking another hour, but I never do and it is still yummy!)

View Past Recipes:
Day1: Crockpot Turkey Chili
Bonus: Stovetop Turkey Chili

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.