Seattle

I ventured to the beautiful Northwest with my parents from May 22-27. Chris met us up there for the weekend. My cousin FINALLY got married! She met Edi a couple years ago in Greece. She was on vacation and he lived there (but he's Albanian, not Greek). He hardly spoke any English, but somehow they communicated, and now they're married! (He speaks English very well now).

It was a long road, but after nearly 2 years he was able to get a visa to visit. They knew they wanted to get married, but since his visa was only good for 3 months, they had to get married fast! They tied the knot on May 25, 2008 on the patio of a quaint restaurant on a lake in Seattle. There were about 30 people at the wedding, and it was just lovely.

Chris, Lexie, & Edi

Chris and me all dressed up :)

The proud parents...my Uncle Mark & Aunt Dona

My mom was the florist...and did a FABULOUS job, especially coming from out of town!

Aunt Dona and me (she's had a little wine here)

Mom and me on the ferry to Bainbridge (which I LOVED!)

We hiked through a beautiful forest in Bainbridge. Everywhere you looked was a Kodak moment!

I got to have dinner/coffee with Robobin

I had to take an artsy shot of the Space Needle!


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.