Daddy's boy

Oslo loves his daddy. Don't get me wrong...he loves his mommy, too, but he's definitely a Daddy's boy. Daddy is the one who usually takes him to the park or running at Fiesta Island. Whenever Chris is gone Oslo still follows me around the house wherever I go, but he knows that I'm probably not going to be taking him somewhere super fun. So usually he sleeps and relaxes when it's just me. Then when he hears the garage door open he darts to the garage door and waits for Daddy to come up. Then he's excited and hyper for a while, because he knows Daddy will take him to the park to play or rough-house with him or something. (I do take him to the park when Chris can't, and I take him on walks...so I'm not a horrible mom...just not as active as Daddy.) :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.