I'm One Week Old!

Hi all...this is Maddie. I'm so excited to meet everyone. I've met so many people already. My mommy told me it's mostly family. My Great Aunt Pooh and Great Uncle Steve surprised everyone and visited us from Florida. That was great fun! I fell asleep on Aunt Pooh for a couple hours...I think she loved that as much as I did.

I hope to meet Mom and Dad's friends soon! Apparently I'm kind of a handful right now though, so Mommy and Daddy have wanted us to lay low for a while.

Yesterday was my one-week birthday! From the reactions I've seen, I'm getting pretty big and strong already. I'm 20.5" long and have already gained back my birth weight. I love it when people hold me. I sleep much better when I'm in someone's arms. And when I'm awake I'm very alert. I love to look around and soak up all of my new surroundings. Sometimes I even lift my head on my own...but I can't hold it up for very long.

Look how precious I am when I'm sleeping. I sleep a lot, but sometimes not for very long at a time. I love to eat...and I love to wake Mommy and Daddy every hour or two so I can. But the doctor said I'm very healthy and eating very well...next week I'm going to learn how to eat from a bottle!

To all of you who are reading this...I hope to meet you soon. If you want to call my mommy or daddy to come see us, we'd love to see you! Hopefully one of these days I'll let them get some sleep so they're up for calling you. XOXO Maddie

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.