3 Things

This post is thanks to Melissa :)

Three Names I go by
1. J
2. Hymes
3. Jaymalew

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Flower cleaner
2. Barista
3. Marketing/Customer Service/Web Maintenance/anything that comes up Coordinator

Three Places I have lived
1. Jamul, CA
2. Carlsbad, CA
3. Pt. Loma, CA

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Lipstick Jungle
2. Man vs. Wild
3. Entourage

Three places I have been
1. Madrid, Spain
2. Colorado, US
3. Caribbean, USVI

Three People who email me regularly
1. Mandy
2. Erika
3. Meli

Three favorite foods
1. asparagus, mashed potatoes & filet minon (from Whiskey Creek in Mammoth)
2. French fries
3. Nut thins with cream cheese

Things I am looking forward to
1. East Coast with my hubby in July
2. My hubby being done w/ school and working full time at a div. 1 university!
3. Finishing the Twilight saga

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.