Recent Photos of Madison

I haven't posted any pictures of Maddie lately, so here are some that Ashley has sent me recently.

This first photo was taken a few weeks ago, when I was in San Diego. Here's the backstory: I was hanging out with Melissa before going to my parents' house. Ashley and Justin dropped Maddie off at Mom and Dad's while they went to Costco, and asked my mom if she could give put her down for her nap. My mom gave her a bottle, which she drank, but of course when it was time to go down, she didn't want to because she had just gotten to Gramma's and wanted to play! My mom tried several times, but Maddie just wouldn't sleep. Then Ash and Justin came back, and I came over, and she had even more people to play with. Needless to say, she skipped her nap. When Maddie gets tired, she gets cranky, which finally happened, so Ash and Justin took her home. As soon as she hit the car seat she fell asleep.
These next 2 pictures are ones Ashley texted to me. It makes my day to get pictures messages of Maddie! Keep it up, Ash! And send pics of Connor, too!
Playing in the sprinklers...

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.