Super Mario 3

Chris bought me a Wii for my birthday in November. One of the features of the Wii is that you can download games from past Nintendo systems...most are around just $10! No more trying to play on the NES...hoping the game will work, and if not, blowing on it and trying again. Nope, just point the wireless controller at the screen and hit a button. The game is stored on the system. It's the best.

My sister and I spent hours upon hours playing Super Mario Bros. when we were growing up. Our favorite was Super Mario 3. We knew every trick in the book. (Literally...we had a cheat book and we knew it by heart.) Well, it had been years since I had played Mario 3. But one of the main reasons I wanted the Wii was to play it again. And play it I have. I've forgotten many of the secrets, but they're coming back to me. I don't know where my cheat book went, but I did find a website that has some of its pages scanned :) It's not the same though. Although, I do know how to match every card when I get the N Mushroom House - there are 8 possible puzzles...


Although downloading games from the 90's is a pretty cool perk of the Wii, most people don't just buy a Wii so they can play old Mario games. They buy it so they can play the new and improved games featuring updated technology. I have those "updated" games - and I do enjoy them from time to time - but I love playing my Super Mario 3. And I'm not ashamed!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Mrs. Mancove. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.